Genesee County MI's Leading Well Abandonment SpecialistAre you having trouble with your well pump or water tank? Call the experts at Ray LaLone & Son Well Drilling for efficient same-day service and repairs. Whether you're experiencing dirty water or no water, our highly experienced and knowledgeable team can identify the source of the problem and offer a comprehensive solution.
As a third generation business, the LaLone family has been providing well drilling services in Michigan since 1898 - that's over 100 years of experience! Our goal at Ray LaLone & Son Well Drilling is to continue our longstanding family tradition of providing Southeast Michigan with professional well drilling services with a focus on competitive prices and exceptional service.
Why Choose Us?
- Same-day emergency service available
- Water well drilling and pump installation contractor registered by Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- Member of the Michigan Well Drillers Association
- Family owned and operated for over 100 years
- Ray LaLone has been servicing wells for 59 years
- Residential and commercial service capabilities
- Competitive pricing and state-of-the-art equipment
- Service on all makes and models
Well Drilling, Pump Repair/Replacement, and Well PluggingWe specialize in well drilling, pump system upgrades and installations, pump repairs, and many other services for residential, commercial and municipal customers. We have the equipment and expertise needed to drill, maintain, and repair a variety of well types including geothermal, PVC or steel pipe, 4-to-12 inch wells, 5" plastic wells, and more. All our work is guaranteed, whether we're installing a water treatment system or delivering top-quality pump repair (our specialty). We provide quality, affordable well and pump systems.
Additionally, we are state licensed and insured for providing professional well abandonment services. Not only is there a risk of falling into an abandoned well, but abandoned wells can also result in contaminated water in surrounding wells and public drinking water. Landowners are required by state law to properly plug all unused wells. To avoid serious health threats, call our experienced team to properly plug your well.
Our full list of services includes:
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Well Drilling
- Lightning Damage Pump Repair
- Well Rehabilitation
- Well Chlorination
- Pump and Well Inspections
- Insurance Work
- Well Locating
- Storage Tanks
- Well Abandonment